Discover where fantastic flavor meets wholesome nutrition for your pooch with Purina Pro Plan Beef & Rice Entree Classic Adult Wet Dog Food. Each ingredient in this premium dog food is chosen for a specific purpose to support your pal’s nose-to-tail well-being. Real beef is the #1 ingredient to provide high-quality protein. Then foods like highly digestible rice are blended in, helping create a tasty combo of tender texture and flavor. Nutrients nourish his healthy skin and soft coat. Plus, every serving delivers the optimal level of protein to him maintain an ideal body condition throughout a lifetime of fun adventures. With so much good stuff in every bite, this canned pate dog food supports your four-legged friend’s happy, playful days with outstanding nutrition plus exceptional taste.
- Real beef and rice are blended with other carefully chosen ingredients, helping create a high quality dog food full of the taste pups love.
- This wholesome wet dog food pate helps support your furry buddy’s immune system while nourishing his healthy skin and soft coat.
- Packed with protein, this adult dog food loaf supports your four-legged friend’s lean muscles as he jumps, plays and explores his world.
- With 23 essential vitamins and nutrients, this super premium wet dog food delivers 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs to support his daily adventures.
- This beef and rice canned ground dog food is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Beef, Water, Liver, Meat By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite], Guar Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Choline Chloride. E443220.
Crude Protein (Min) 9.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%, Moisture (Max) 78.0%.
1169 kcal/kg, 431 kcal/can
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cans)|
|20 LBS||1 1/3|
|50 LBS||2 2/3|
|75 LBS||3 1/3|
|100 LBS||4 1/4|
Divide amounts into 2 or more feedings. The exact amount your dog requires will vary according to age, activity and environment. Adjust as needed to maintain your dog in ideal body condition. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
MY KID LOVES THIS STUFF –
Barney is a bit fussy about his food so we were very surprised when our Golden Doodle ran to his dish and quickly consumed every morsel!!
Purina Pro Beef & Rice –
My Bella seems to like the Beef better then she did the chicken. I mix about an eight a cup with hot water & pour it on the dry.