**Please note that the product information displayed is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and other third parties and is not independently verified by Petstup.
Help protect your furry friend from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage II Flea Treatment. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of your pet and your home. The waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing; for use on kittens and cats 8 weeks or older and weighing between 5 and 9 pounds, and is suitable for ferrets!
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills fleas cats 8 weeks or older and weighing 5-9 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life-cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 2, 4 or 6 treatments.
For use only on cats 8 weeks or older and weighing 5 – 9 lbs. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the entire product label before using this product.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet’s coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 9.1%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%.
How to open:
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to apply:
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
- Discard empty tube.
- Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than 4 weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every 14 days for kittens or once every 7 days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
|Cat Weight||Advantage II|
|2 TO 5 POUNDS||Kitten|
|5 TO 9 POUNDS||Small Cat|
|OVER 9 POUNDS||Large Cat|