ReptiSun 10.0 Mini is perfect for all desert and basking reptiles! 10% UVB Output, 30% UVA Output, full spectrum bulb. The new ReptiSun Mini Compact Fluorescent lamps use a special UVB transmitting quartz glass for maximum UVB penetration. Cool burning compact fluorescent bulbs screw into standard threaded sockets, eliminating the need for a separate ballast. Lamp can be oriented either vertically or horizontally in your reptile hood or clamp lamp fixture. UVB emissions help prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease and UVA increases feeding, mating, and other natural behaviors.
- Perfect for all desert and basking reptiles proper lighting can help your pet live a long, healthy life
- Can be placed either vertically or horizontally in your reptile hood
- Eliminates the need for a separate ballast
- 30% UVA helps to increase activity levels, appetite, and reproductive behavior
- 10% UVB helps to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: The ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent Lamp emits UV radiation and must be used in accordance with these instructions. Just as you would not stare into the sun, do not stare into this lamp! This lamp must be placed directly overhead of your reptiles, and not to the side which would force them to stare into the lamp. Failure to use this lamp according to these instructions may result in personal injury or may cause injury to your reptile(s). Lamp is intended for indoor use only, and reptile use only.
Quartz glass bulbs should not be touched with bare hands as the oils of the skin will significantly shorten the life of the bulb or cause it to shatter.
- Use to provide heat for all desert and basking reptiles and both UVB emissions to help prevent or reverse Metabolic Bone Disease and UVA emissions to increases feeding, mating, and other natural behaviors. Suitable for use with Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixtures and Naturalistic Terrarium Hoods (not included).
- Your lamp will provide beneficial UVB for a period of 12 months. After 12 months, the lamp should be replaced with a new ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Mini Compact Fluorescent Lamp. Before you turn your lamp on for the first time, date the base of the lamp to remind yourself when to replace it.