The JW Pet InSight Cuttlebone Holder Bird Toy is extremely easy to use and will hold any type of cuttlebone for your bird to enjoy. There are no difficult wires—just a plastic support that holds the cuttlebone and a simple screw-on bolt that attaches to both vertical and horizontal cage wires. The adjustable perch can be moved up or down for easier access to the cuttlebone as it is eaten. It’s the simplest way to give your bird the trace minerals and calcium he needs and to keep his beak strong and healthy.
- Perfect tool for feeding cuttlebones to your bird, this product holds cuttlebones in place with a plastic barrier to ensure that it doesn’t move while your bird eats
- No difficult wires to deal with
- Additional piece of plastic protruding from the holder makes the perfect perch for your bird to use as he enjoys his meal, also includes a pocket to catch debris and make cleaning up easy
- Helps keep cuttlebone debris and fragments from falling outside the cage
- Holds all types of cuttlebones, for parakeets, canaries, cockatiels and finches
The plastic bolt on holder can easily be used on vertical or horizontal barred cages for your pet bird. For parakeets, canaries, cockatiels and finches. Dishwasher safe.
There are no reviews yet.