Hear that? That’s the sound of high-energy dogs everywhere barking for a food they crave. We’ve heard it loud, and clear and this grain and gluten free recipe is sure to satisfy the barking crowd. Our sustainably raised duck is a nutritious protein that is naturally rich in vitamins and minerals—especially the iron your dog needs to produce healthy red blood cells that contribute to organ and muscle health. This high-protein recipe is perfectly balanced with our unique blend of functional superfoods to give highly active dogs of all sizes the energy they need and the flavor they crave while promoting gut health and overall immune support! **Packaging May Vary**
- REAL DUCK 1st INGREDIENT: High-quality duck provides a dense source of protein with great taste, while whole eggs provide a complete source of essential amino acids vital for lean muscle development and a healthy active metabolism
- NATURAL & GRAIN FREE: Holistic, zero grain, high protein dry dog food recipe specially crafted with balanced vitamins and minerals for overall health and lean muscles in active dogs. Perfect for all breeds and life stages from puppy, adult and senior
- HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB RECIPE: With 41% crude protein, Barking At The Moon is one of the highest protein recipes on the market. Ideal for fueling active dogs and ensuring their unique nutritional needs are met
- PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet’s gut health and overall immune support
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
Duck, Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Dried Eggs, Potatoes, Peas, Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Carrots, Salt, Pumpkin, Blueberries, Cranberries, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 41.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 18.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 4.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.05%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.5%, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg, Total Microorganisms (Min.) 2 x 105cfu/g (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
3,820 kcal/kg, 440 kcal/cup
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|5 – 15 LBS||1/2 – 1|
|16 – 30 LBS||1 – 1 1/2|
|31 – 45 LBS||1 1/2 – 2 1/4|
|46 – 60 LBS||2 1/4 – 2 3/4|
|61 – 75 LBS||2 3/4 – 3 1/4|
|76 – 100 LBS||3 1/4 – 4|
|OVER 100 LBS||4+|
We recommend splitting these daily guidelines into two meals. Feeding amounts are guidelines only and may vary based on activity level, health condition, life stage and temperature. It is important to maintain your dog’s ideal body condition for their long-term health. Since Solid Gold dog foods are complete and balanced, additional foods, treats and chews may alter that balance. Be sure to offer fresh, clean water daily. We recommend your dog see the veterinarian annually.
Puppies, Lactating & Gestating Females: Puppies start to nibble on solid food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. We recommend moistening dry food with warm water or Solid Gold canned food through weaning (6 to 8 weeks of age). Maintain your puppy’s ideal body condition. Appetite changes are normal with most puppies. Lactating/gestating females may need two to three times more food than shown in the table.
Switching to any new dog food should be a gradual transition over 7 to 10 days. Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 to 7 days until your dog is eating Solid Gold exclusively. This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.